myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of myDBR 2.0 release.
This version brings multilingual support, direct Active Dirctory integration and improved integration support.
myDBR UI is now localized for English, German and Finnish. If you wish to contribute and add your own language, simply check out the documentation. let us know if you wish to include your localization to official myDBR release.
New features include:
- Multilingual support for reports and UI
- Localized versions for English, German and Finnish
- Ability to add new localizations
- Direct Microsoft Active Directory support
- Embedded report support for external applications
- Improved user extensions support with new example extensions for charts (bubble and polar charts)
- SQL Editor improvements: ability run multiple commands with single db-connection, support for escaped tables/columns, improvd UI
- Re-written layout engine for iamge-chart
- Graphviz chart sizing improvements
- Telephone number added for users
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.