Freeze panes type function

(11 posts) (4 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. situ, Member

Hi,

Is there any prospect in the future to have an excel type freeze panes function in mydbr?

I know we have a stickyheader that locks the header but could we lock the left "x" columns possibly in combination with the top "x" rows?

It would be interesting to know if others felt this function could be useful.

Regards

Simon

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    there are some use cases where this could be useful. We've looked into, but no promises yet.

--
    myDBR Team

3. thang, Member

Hello, any update on this? This is very useful where the reports have quite a few column.

Thanks,
    Thang.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    no news on this yet.

--
    myDBR Team

5. nsepetys, Member

I'm also interested in this feature. Freezing rows and columns would be a great addition. Not really a need per se but a definite want and would be a time saver for many of our report users.

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

myDBR supports sticky headers and you can also lock columns, mabye you can see if this suits your needs.

--
    myDBR Team

7. nsepetys, Member

We use the HTML sticky headers and lock columns frequently. Freeze panes for excel would be great too as a number of our report users receive invoices/reports via email. Thanks for your consideration!

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

Just to confirm if you are looking for Freeze panes for Excel exports (as the original topic was for HTML version, before lockcolumn was introduced) or in the HTML?

--
    myDBR Team

9. nsepetys, Member

Yes, oversight on my part- I'm requesting freeze panes for excel not HTML.

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

Adding that in Excel export sould be fairly easy. We can take a look at it.

--
    myDBR Team

11. nsepetys, Member

Thanks for considering it!

You must log in to post.