report link in total column of crosstab

(7 posts) (3 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. spyhunter88, Member

Hi, I want to create report link on total column of crosstab. My scenario is I want to have report link in each Sales value (that's OK), and a report link for value of all days that presents in total column of crosstab.

-- This is for each column in crosstab
    select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_sales_details', 'new_popup', '[Sales]', 'startDate=[Date]', 'endDate=[Date]';

-- what column's reference to create in total column?
    select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_sales_details', 'new_popup', '[???]', 'startDate=[Date]', 'endDate=[Date]';

select 'dbr.crosstab', 'Date';

select 'dbr.hsum', 'Sales';

select Category, Invoice_Date as 'Invoice Date[Date]', Sales from database;

Thanks,

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    currently there is no ColumnReference for the calculated horizontaly summary column. As that might be useful, we'll take a look if we can add one.

--
    myDBR Team

3. spyhunter88, Member

That would be nice if we have this. Thanks!

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you run the updater to get the latest build you can use syntax:

select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_sales_details', 'new_popup', '[Sales.h]', 'startDate=[Date]', 'endDate=[Date]';

Where the [Sales.h] points to horizontal total-column of the Sales-column. You can use the same *.h notation in parameters.

--
    myDBR Team

5. spyhunter88, Member

Many thanks for quickly update.

6. thang, Member

it seems in the latest build this function doesn't work, when I click on the total column, there's no data (eventhough when I click on data in each period it still works)

could you please check, tks!

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

Can you open a support ticket with SQL export of the report. There is no change in the notation so it should work as expected.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.