myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of myDBR 2.5 release.
This version brings support for Sybase databases (ASE & SQL Anywhere) with additional improvements and features.
New features include:
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise support
- Sybase SQL Anywhere support
- SQL Server 2000 support
- Preferences to mobile users
- New command dbr.rownum for easy result set row numeration
- Default size of SQL Editor can not be set
- Premium license holders can now check report's user/group permissions at one glance
- Admin-only folders now have a distinct icon
- Improved mobile user interface
- Active Directory changes to include users with no groups
- Fixed a problem when with different date formats in popups
- Turned off caches to improve accuracy of subsequest seaches in autocomplete parameters
- Missing REQUEST_URI no longes causes problems with IIS servers
- Graphviz charts now follows the always_use_link_menu-default
- Internet Explorer fixes
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.