Data too long error for report parameter

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

1. mooncoldy, Member

I have four parameters "vStartDate date", "vEndDate date", "vCountry TEXT", "vColumns TEXT". And last two is check box. If I select all, it will output below error:

DB error (1406): Data too long for column 'inQuery' at row 1
    SQL: call sp_MyDBR_Stat_AddStart('sp_DBR_Registrants','dba',2,'call sp_DBR_Registrants(\'2015-03-02\',\'2015-03-05\',\'\'AE\',\'AF\',\'AR\',\'AT\',\'AU\',\'AZ\',\'BD\',\'BE\',\'BG\',\'BM\',\'BR\',\'BT\',\'BY\',\'CA\',\'CH\',\'CN\',\'CU\',\'CY\',\'DE\',\'DZ\',\'EG\',\'FI\',\'FR\',\'GB\',\'GI\',\'GR\',\'HK\',\'HU\',\'ID\',\'IE\',\'IL\',\'IN\',\'IR\',\'IS\',\'IT\',\'JP\',\'KH\',\'KP\',\'KR\',\'KZ\',\'LB\',\'LK\',\'MM\',\'MX\',\'MY\',\'NG\',\'NL\',\'NO\',\'NP\',\'PH\',\'PK\',\'PL\',\'PT\',\'QA\',\'RO\',\'RU\',\'SA\',\'SC\',\'SE\',\'SG\',\'SI\',\'SK\',\'TH\',\'TJ\',\'TO\',\'TR\',\'TV\',\'TW\',\'TZ\',\'UA\',\'UG\',\'UM\',\'US\',\'VN\'\',\'\'#\',\'FirstName\',\'LastName\',\'Email\',\'Registration Date\',\'Approved Date\',\'Score\',\'Logins Last week\',\'LastLogin Date\',\'Telephone\',\'University\',\'Major\',\'Country\'\');','10.24.57.13','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36');[code]

If I reduce selecting some field in "vCountry" or "vColumns", it works well. I think it should be length limit for report procedure. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks a lot.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Just run the updater to get the lastest version. The issue has been fixed.

--
    myDBR Team

3. mooncoldy, Member

The version of mine is myDBR 4.3.0 (build 2486). Is it newest? Is there any other method to resolve the issue?
    When I update, it says "The update wizard could not contact the myDBR update server". Thanks.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

The newest is, as of this writing, myDBR 4.3.6 (build 2590). Running updater is the way to solve it. If your server cannot contact the update server, ask your network admin if this could be arranged. (There is a proxy settings available also). Having access to update server will make your life much easier in long run.

If your server for some reason cannot have access to the update server, you can download the new version and extract it. When launched, myDNR will check the version and perform the database update for you.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.