Issue and feature with import

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. spyhunter88, Member

Hi,

1. I face some problem when open import in new_popup. It can not import all the row into database, I count about 40k or 50k although total is nearly 70k rows. So I must open it as new_window and it works as expect.

2. Please add parameter into dbr.import.prepare and dbr.import.finish command.

Thanks,

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

It should not really matter from which window you do the import, but we'll take a look at it.

What parameter would you like to see added?

--
    myDBR Team

3. spyhunter88, Member

Hi,

I use Opera 28 to import. Also, With new window, it shows right amount of rows (without error), but I count in database, it only has ~47k/68k rows. Each row has only 5 columns of text and number. This file is more than 2MB and apache is configured for this.

I'll need some parameters like date time to remove all the data in this range from database and import new values.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Please open a support ticket for the import. We seem to have hard time to reproduce it. Include the import file with import procedure so we can take a look at it.

We'll add possibility to add additional parameter for both prepare and finish commands.

--
    myDBR Team

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

Both dbr.import.prepare and dbr.import.finish accept now extra paramerters. If you use automatic parameters, put them into end of parameter list.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.