Header row isn't in correct place when scroll down?

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. spyhunter88, Member

Hi,

I found that the header column will be fixed when I scroll down, but the size of columns are wrong. We can not see the right column.
    I check it in Opera, Chrome, Firefox with latest version at this moment.

Please see 2 pictures:
    The right one:

Come wrong when scroll down:

Thanks,

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Could you run the report with '&export=sql' added to the URL and send the SQL output to support email. We'll take a look what might cause this.

--
    myDBR Team

3. spyhunter88, Member

Sorry for too late reply. But I can not represent what cause this until nows.
    I think this causes by I made custom header row.

You may see the original first (the first picture). The upper row (I'll call it header row) should only has only column with Text is Date, this appear by dbr.crosstab command. The other columns are W20 and Y2015. M05 are made by code below.
    SET @salesmanTableName = 'sm_y2015_m05'; select 'dbr.resultclass', @smName; /* Separate header line */ select 'dbr.javascript', concat( '$(".',@smName,' th.cell_ct_top").last().remove();', concat('$(".',@smName,' th.cell_ct_top").last().after("<th class=\'cell_ct_top\' colspan=\'6\'>W20</th>");'), concat('$(".',@smName,' th.cell_ct_top").last().after("<th class=\'cell_ct_top\' colspan=\'6\'>Y2015 .M05</th>");'), concat('$(".',@smName,' th.cell_ct_top").last().after("<th class=\'cell_ct_top\' colspan=\'6\'>Y2015 .Q02</th>");'), concat('$(".',@smName,' th.cell_ct_top").last().after("<th class=\'cell_ct_top\' colspan=\'6\'>Y2015 .HY01</th>");') ), 'onload';

So, have you any other way to provide header column without break it up while scroll down?
    Thank,

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

When a sticky header is used, the sticky header is created after the report object has beem created. Now that you modify the header by yourself afterwards, the headers do no longer match.

You can make it work, by first setting the table the class "fixedheader" which will prevent myDBR from creating the sticky header. You can then create a sticky header after you have modified the header by calling the sticky header initialization.

$('.sm_y2015_m05').stickyTableHeaders();

--
    myDBR Team

5. spyhunter88, Member

Thanks you, I can make it work right now by add fixedheader using dbr.resultclass and and sticky header initilization inside javascript.
    ... select 'dbr.resultclass', concat(@smName, ' fixedheader'); select 'dbr.javascript', concat( ... '$(".',@smName,'").stickyTableHeaders();' ), 'onload';

You must log in to post.