myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of myDBR 2.9.1 release.
This version is a maintenance release which also adds some new features.
- Support for portait and lanscape pages in same export document
- Support for additional worksheet creation in Excel export
- Ability to scale Graphviz charts with new slider
- Allow browsers to store passwords when using myDBR through https connection
- Added option for remote calls to use local authentication when myDBR is set to use LDAP/SSO
- Fixed a bug with hidden paramerters and linked creports
- Impoved remote call datatype detection
- Fixes for obscure remote call parameters
- Hiding chart legend no longer forget other chart options
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.