Sparkline support added into the latest build

(11 posts) (3 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. myDBR Team, Key Master

HI,
    we've added sparkline support into the latest build myDBR 3.2.0 (build 1348).

See the demo report at:

Sparkline demo report

Sparkline support is based on Gareth Watts' jQuery plugin.

--
    myDBR Team

2. This is a great addition. Many thanks.

Trevor

3. thang, Member

There's some error in this demo page, please check!

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

There seems to be an issue with Firefox. All other browsers work ok. We'll take a look at it.

--
    myDBR Team

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

The issue with Sparklines and Firefox is now fixed. Thank you for pointing this out.

--
    myDBR Team

6. thang, Member

thanks, it works fine now.

7. thang, Member

hi, when I create the sparkline for the last twelve months' data, the chart doesn't fill up the whole column and only align a little bit on the left. Is there anyway I can make the sparkline chart to fill 100% the width of the column and align it to the center of the column?

please check the screenshot here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NT2YLCN74OwfR1cmoanyMOiSmG_367zP

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can define the width and the height of the sparkline in the sparkline options:

$('.spark').sparkline('html', { type: 'line', height: '2.0em', width: '12em' });

The table cells also have padding. You can set CSS padding:0 to the sparkline TD-element

--
    myDBR Team

9. thang, Member

I copied the above line to the sparkline options and the sparklines disappear, I'm not sure why. Could you try in this demo report?

https://mydbr.com/demo/mydbr/report.php?r=3&p1=sp_DBR_sparkline&m=1&h=3f864ba5ab90415cb1952ec4d7b3e0b0178cb345&i=1

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

If the sparkline disappears, you most likely have a JavaScript error in the report. Check the quotation marks in the report. You can also check your browser debugger for clues and/or takea a look the page source code.

The demo report already used multiple options. Here is a simplified version of a sparkline chart with options.

--
    myDBR Team

11. thang, Member

great, thanks, it works flawlessly!

You must log in to post.