myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of myDBR 3.5 release.
myDBR 3.5 release is a maintenance release containg some major rewrites for improved functionality alongside with the usability improvements.
- Rewritten crosstab for more functionality
- A column can now contain unlimited number of links
- Table headers now stay visible when user scrolls the table
- Added inHTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE and inHTTP_REFERER automatic parameters
- Added dbr.cellstyle and dbr.cellclass command for easy individual cell level styling
- dbr.colstyle allows now calculation to be placed in formatting
- Added dbr.hidecolumn-command for hiding indivudual commands anywhere in the result set
- Added ability to format time columns (h:m:s / h:m)
- MySQL escaped parameters now accepted in reports
- When a embedded report is shown and the element is not in the browser viewport, page it gently scrolled to correct position and element is highlited
- Fixed the report link to onlick-event
- IE's Copy to Clipboard-action no longer redirects the page
- Fixed skip_single_line_summary-option
Edit: 26th April 2012, build 1461
- Improvements to dbr.calc behavior with crosstab
Edit: 30th April 2012, myDBR 3.5.1
- The version fixes the crosstab link handling when the link is not attached to any column.
- Editable fields now, by default, autosave the content.
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.