myDBR offers an extension API for your disposal. With the extension API, you can
seamlessly add new commands and functionality as needed on top of the myDBR core.
You can write extensions with standard PHP language. myDBR takes care of the hard work and provides an easy API. Example extensions with complete source code is included.
Sample extensions included
- Mail – allows sending reports as mail
- OpenStreetMap Maps – allows the use of OpenStreetMap Maps with your data
- Google Maps – allows the use of Google Maps with your data
- Organization chart – Build organization charts from your data
- D3.js chart – Allows using dynamic D3.js charts to visualize your data
- SMS – Send your report data as SMS
- Passthrough – manipulate your data using PHP before sending it back to myDBR
- Push Notification – send push notifications to iOS and Android devices
- Barcode and QR Code – create barcodes and QR Codes in your reports
- Geolocation – Convert IP addresses to locations
Don’t stop here
With the example code included, you can extend myDBR functionality.