myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of the myDBR 5.2 release.
myDBR 5.2 is a maintenatnce release bringing new functionality, optimizations and fixes.
- Support for OpenStreetMap
- Ability to restrict PHP access from selected admins
- JSON export supports now json_object_array
- utf8mb4 connection support
- maxfilesize option to the dbr.upload
- Emacs and vim support to the SQL Editor
- Remember "Plain input"-selection in parameter queries
- Geocode caching in Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
- Columnfilter summary calculation works now in popups
- Fix a segmentation fault on certain PHP/ionCube/OS combinations
- Fixed an issue with remote server configuration
- Remove a warning in special use for crosstab
- Improved error handling in eval for PHP 7
- Fixed a warning in scheduled tasks headers
- Accomodate MS changes to new SQLSRV-driver versions
- Improved code editing in SQL Editor
- Decimal numbers are now supported with full precision
- Uses now INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PARAMETERS table if present in MySQL
- Excel exports now support COUNTA-function
- Remove the drad and drop from admin main menu when in mobile to allow scrolling
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.