myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of the myDBR 5.4 release.
myDBR 5.4 is a new release bringing new Data Browser functionality, optimizations and fixes.
- Data browser allows for you to easily browse and edit/create new/delete data
- http_method-option added to linked report (allows use of POST)
- New crosstab-option 'summary_first' allows for summary columns to be first data columns
- Ability to define multiple columns in columnstyles / classes
- Export menu in mobile
- BarGap for single chart
- Copy report fixed
- OEM favicons check
- Create user icon folders if not exist
- Excel image size fix
- Sync fix when using SQLSRV-driver
- Better gantt-chart label height calculation
- Improved check for file permissions on update
- Improved chart 'height_per_item'-option calculation
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.