myDBR Team is happy to announce the availability of the myDBR 6.6 release.
myDBR 6.6 brings PHP 8.2 support alongside other improvements.
- PHP 8.2 support
- Reduced memory footprint and better performance
- More relaxed dbr.editable options
- Tighter XSS protection
- Allow multiple OpenStreet maps in the same report with geojson options
- Allow multiple sankey charts in the same report
- 3D angle and explode options added for pie-charts
- More flexible Calendar's native options
Fixes and general improvements:
- Fix for multiselect parameter
- UI fix for mobile password input width
- Fix for static parameter in dbr.editable
- Fix for password reset
- Fix for Excel export with crosstab groups
- Re-enable usege against read-only database with Premium license
- JSON exports default to attachment. Use 'content-disposition.json export' option for inline use (shown in browser) export
Note that SourceGuardian 14 requires PHP xdebug extension to be disabled.
As always, you can update to the new version using myDBR's automatic updater.