myDBR Team is happy to announce the availability of the myDBR 6.8 release.
myDBR 6.8 contains an important security fix with additional functionality.
- Weasyprint PDF generation support as an alternative to wkhtmltopdf
- Support for biometric authentication through WebAuthn
- Autocomplete edit allows a return value
- Google Maps allow multiple routes on same map
- Improved cookie handling
- Separate setting for cookie SameSite for HTTPS and HTTP
- Form extension can now have a placeholder for INPUT and TEXTAREA
- Google Maps loading improvement
- Better support in DECIMAL datatypes
Fixes and general improvements:
- Fixes a security issue. Thank you for Omar Khaled for reporting this.
- Limit the width for very wide tooltips
- Support for templates with non-used template variables
- Community version allows popups again
- Improved sticky headers in very wide reports
- Fix for header handling
- Don't display an empty button link
- Fix for connected parameters
- Fix for notifications
- Fix for dates as connected parameters
- Fix for color handling in Chart.js
As always, you can update to the new version using myDBR's automatic updater.