Date Picker Not showing | Need Help

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  1. webguyben, Member

I am having trouble trying to get the date picker to show up when I set up parameters for a user to run. It does not seem to be showing them. Below is my code. Any help on the matter would be great thanks!

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS sp_DBR_IMP_VIEWS
    $$
    CREATE PROCEDURE sp_DBR_IMP_VIEWS( StartDate date, EndDate date,inLogin varchar(30))
    BEGIN

select c.viewed_vin as 'VIN',
    c.viewed_year as 'Year',
    c.viewed_make as 'Make',
    c.viewed_model as 'Model',
    COUNT(c.viewed_vin) as 'Views'
    from cs_tracking.cs_inventory_tracking c
    where c.dealer_id = '1000002' AND c.viewed_date BETWEEN StartDate AND EndDate
    group by c.viewed_vin;

END
    $$

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

There is no obvious reason for missing datepicker as is is a basic functionality.

Do you get the date picker in other reports (like Admin reports -> Statistics summary) or is the problem specific to this report?

--
    myDBR Team

3. webguyben, Member

Hmmm looks like Date Picker does not show up in Statistic summary or any reports that I try with date entry.

Any ideas?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Most likely cause for this is a corrupted JavaScript causing an error. You can take a look with your browser's developer tool if there is something showing up.

Alternatively, just run the updater so you will get a fresh copy of the software.

--
    myDBR Team

5. webguyben, Member

The first thing I did was look at the developer console to check if there was any corrupted JavaScript issue, as I am a developer and use JavaScript widely. There were no errors or problems showing up. ( I also tried multiple browsers the big three Firefox, Chrome, IE )

Next I tried to update using the updater and install a fresh copy of the software. This still did not work either.

Oh btw I am using a Premium License and not just the community edition.

Any other ideas on what I should try?

6. webguyben, Member

Wow I feel like an idiot. I got it figured out. I had CSS that was messing with where the calendar image was showing up. It is working now. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks for the help!

You must log in to post.