Tabbed report title bug

(2 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. duane, Member

Hi,

I have implemented a tabbed report and each has its own title (using SELECT 'dbr.title'). What I notice is the first report shows the title above the tabs despite occurring after the tabs (after SELECT 'dbr.tab' statements). The overall report also has a title (above the SELECT 'dbr.tab' statements).

I can only get the post tab-statement title to show up after the tabs if I add a dummy statement (select 'dbr.text', ''; ). So there is a workaround but you may wish to fix this. (I am using the latest MYDBR version updated today).

..and a second point - your homepage now shows version 3.2 as the 'top' (=most recent) version of mydbr. Since it was released Feb 13, I can only guess that the sorting doesn't include the year (or perhaps that it was commented on recently) so you may wish to fix this :-)

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

myDBR tries to place the report title in top of the report. In case where there is no title in report, but in individual tabs, it's bit too eager. The empty title will take care of it like you noticed.

Good catch on the Latest news. Fixed now. Thanks.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.