Hiding or Making Read Only a Connected Parameter

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. SteveD, Member

I have an editable report that uses three Connected Parameters.

Connected Parameter Number 1 is Site
    Connected Parameter Number 2 is a pop up of Warehouses within each of the individual sites (so the options depend on param1)
    Connected Parameter Number 3 is a pop up of Locations within each individual warehouse (so the options depend on param2)

When creating the report I want users to be able to change Parameter 2 and 3 only. But if I call the report with a value set for Parameter Number 1 using = then Parameter number 1 does not display on the report (which is fine) but Parameter Number 2 cannot access it to populate it's own popup list. If I call the report with Parameter Number 1 set as editable using <= then everything works fine, except the user can the edit Parameter Number 1, which we don't want.

Is there anyway for me to either hide parameter number 1, yet still have parameter number 2 access it's value to populate it's own popup list, or display parameter number 1 as a none editable field and still have parameter number 2 access it's value?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

As it was a reasonable feature request, we've added this to the latest build. Just run the updater to get it.

--
    myDBR Team

3. SteveD, Member

Excellent - Many Thanks :)

You must log in to post.