Is it possible to apply a style to an aggregate function only?

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. SteveD, Member

I have a report that displays many different items and there percentage, there is also a dbr.Sum performed on the percentage as the report is only complete when the total percentage is 100.

Is it possible to apply colour formatting to just the Total field, where the value is show in Green if the Total is equal to 100, otherwise it is shown using red text.

I don't want to apply the style to all the rows in the report, just the summary row.

2. SteveD, Member

P.S. I know that I can use dbr.footerstyle, but this effects the whole footer and I would prefer to be able to apply a style to individual cells within the footer.

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

Steve,
    there is no such functionality now, so you need to do it with JavaScript now. As it sounds like reasonable feature, we add it into wishlist.

--
    myDBR Team

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Steve,
    the latest build includes a command 'dbr.footer.class' which will allow foorter styling per column and optionally with the data.

The command syntax is:

select 'dbr.footer.colclass', ColumnReference, 'classname' | 'classname formula'

The third parameter can be a classname to be applied to every time or a PHP statement where you can use [value] to refer to summary row's value.

Examples:

Total-column's summary row's class will always be 'total_class':

select 'dbr.footer.colclass', 'Total', 'total_class';

Total-column's summary row's class will be 'total_class' only when the summary row's value > 200:

select 'dbr.footer.colclass', 'Total', "[value]>200 ? 'total_class' : ''";

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.