How to remove Parameter and User input header

(12 posts) (4 voices)
  1. radhey_krish, Member

Hello myDBR Team,
    I want to remove header of Parameter and User input in the reports
    I have a report there are 7 input fields I want to show only the input with their level and don't want to show the header as Parameter and User input in the report

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can use css to hide the header. You can put the css in user/userstyle.css (global) or in the help test with style tags (per report).

--
    myDBR Team

3. radhey_krish, Member

Can I do this in report code? Please give me code and particular link of manual page.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Parameter query is taken place before the report is executed, so it cannot be done inside the report.

myDBR supports user defined CSS styles via userstyle.css-file and via custom themes. You can use normal CSS rules to change anything you like.

--
    myDBR Team

5. radhey_krish, Member

Thank you so much myDBR Team.

6. radhey_krish, Member

How can I change or remove "Powered by myDBR © myDBR.com 2007 - 2013 All Rights Reserved." text from footer?

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

It is part of the application and cannot be removed.

If you have a report that is designed to be printed (an invoice), you can set the headers and footers off by adding '&hdr=0' to the URL.

--
    myDBR Team

8. hermawan, Member

I have added &hdr=0, both in URL or in the append inside the report. But still if the report is having a user input parameter, the header and footer are always showing, but if the report did not have user input parameter, header and footer are gone.
    Help?

9. myDBR Team, Key Master

HI,
    the &hdr=0 affects only the report content. The header and footer in parameter-view are static.

--
    myDBR Team

10. hermawan, Member

Then why is it if my report did not require user input then the header and footer (powered by) can be gone entirely. But if my report required user input, then header and footer (powered by) is not gone (stayed)?

11. myDBR Team, Key Master

The parameter page and he report page are two different pages. The purpose of the 'hdr' parameter is to allow generating reports which have specific layout without header or footer. For example invoice, different kind of forms etc. The parameter page on the other hand is part of the application.

--
    myDBR Team

12. sajjad, Member

Remove Parameter and User input header. Put below code in userstyle.css

tr.report_params_header_row
    {
    display:none !important;
    }

th.paramTitle
    {
    text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: 2px solid black;