My styles changes has gone when I upgraded mydbr version

(8 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. radhey_krish, Member

Hello myDBR Team,

I made some changes in colors in userstyle.css for mydbr but When I upgraded the mydbr version then my changes has lost. So please tell me, is there anyway to prevent the overwriting of my changes related to sytylesheet in mydbr?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    myDBR updater does not touch files under mydbr/user/-directory. Please check that the definitions are there and that they are valid.

FYI, we'll be doing a CSS overhaul in next version of myDBR to enable easier theming.

--
    myDBR Team

3. radhey_krish, Member

Where I put my custom style for report So that will not overwrite my custom style due to upgrade?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Put them either directly in the report or into mydbr/user/userstyle.css. As said, myDBR updater does not touch files under mydbr/user/-directory.

--
    myDBR Team

5. radhey_krish, Member

How to call those css class inside my report section? Can you give me manual page for it.

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Those classes are automatically available to your reports. Just use any of the dbr.*class commands to use them.

--
    myDBR Team

7. radhey_krish, Member

Please give me an example for multiple css class including inside the report.I think there is no command like dbr.class

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you are not sure how to use any of the features, the best place to start is the documentation. The documentation lists all the commands available and gives examples how to use them.

You can start from the command reference and look for word 'class'.
    --
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.