I've noticed a problem with the mobile version with regarding dates. If I set my date format to M-D-Y then the date filters on the mobile version do not work. If I have my date format set to Y-M-D then it works fine. I do not experience this problem on the desktop version.
The problem seems to be that the mobile version is always converting the dates to Y-M-D in the URL, regardless of your preferences. So if your preference is M-D-Y then you get no results.
Also, on the mobile version there are two different date selectors for the date filter. (two separate buttons next to the date field) One doesn't seem to work at all. If I select a date in the picker it just clears out the date field. The other seems to populate the field properly.
I've tested on Chrome, Dolphin Browser and Firefox for Android. I've also tested in Chrome for desktop and setting my User Agent to iOS 5 and screen resolution set to 640x960. The results are consistent on all browsers/platforms I've tested. I've noticed this problem since we started using myDBR about 6 months ago, and just upgraded to the latest v3.9. Unfortunately, the problem still exists.