Cannot create IMAGE based Charts - always FLASH??

(3 posts) (2 voices)
  1. Taffy, Member

UBUNTU 12, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3.10

Despite setting the Environment Settings to IMAGE CHARTS, and even specifying within the MySQL Stored Proc that I want IMAGE charts, i.e.

SELECT 'dbr.chart', 'Pie3D', 'Todays Hits', 1080, 720;
    select 'dbr.chart.options','axis', 'X-axis', 'Y-axis';
    select 'dbr.chart.options', 'imagechart';
    select 'dbr.chart.options','shading', 'ConcaveShading';

All my charts are always created as a FLASH object. MyDBR lists the installed modules as
    Flash charts
    Image charts (ChartDirector 5.1)
    wkhtmltopdf

On the Server I have copied the ChartDirector LIB contents to /usr/lib/php5/20090626 and within etc/php5/apache2/php.ini (this is the correct PHP FILE according to PHPINFO) I have set this extension=phpchartdir530.dll and restarted the machine.

There are no errors in the Apache error log.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks

2. Taffy, Member

Oh yes - and when I change it to the THREAD SAFE version

extension=phpchartdir530mt.dll ;Thread Safe Version

I now get this error message instead

You do have a myDBR Premium license, but do not seem to have the ChartDirector PHP-module installed.

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    myBBR will use ChartDirector if it is installed and is set to be used (either in settings or in report). For some reason, myDBR is not able to detect your installation.

To troubleshoot the issue, try isolating the problem:
    1) Check first that phpinfo() shows ChartDirector listed ("ChartDirector PHP API").
    2) Try to access ChartDirector demos from ChartDirector installation. If charts show up, you will know that your PHP installation is working correctly.
    3) Try charts from myDBR (if 2. works, this should also work). if it does not, try to delete myDBR cookie, so you know you will get a new session from server.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.