Problems with community license

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. fib, Member

Hi,

I have added a new license to my community subscription account, its host is a local host, when I am trying to add the key for this license in mydbr, I get this message "! missing key" and I am sure the key is right, and the application version is the still the same which is 2.1.0

Why am I unable to add it?

thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Make sure you enter the full license key as it is given to you.

The message shows that myDBD is not able to find all necessary values from the input.

--
    myDBR Team

3. fib, Member

I am sure it is the right key, I have checked every character on the key and keep repeating this but I keep getting the same message.

I went to Environment settings and re-run the installation, and when I logged in again after the new installation, I have found under licenses a license that is its key is not my license at all, and it also shows a very close expiry date unlike my license which will expire in a month time. I tried entering my license key (right key for sure, the one I have received by email and it is under mydbr account in myDBR web site) but again I have the same warning message.

My host is a local host, I have set the web server (xampp) on an external USB drive, and of course I have installed myDBR there as well in the web server directory. I wonder if the port number has anything to do with this, when I re installed myDBR I have made the optional port field empty, so myDBR will check for the available license and pick it up.

thanks

4. fib, Member

5. fib, Member

For some reason the license worked after I had restarted my web server. Thanks for everything

You must log in to post.