Sorting issue

(9 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. tyrub, Member

I have problems with sorting the columns, some work, some not. When I click on the header the sorting arrow appears and changes direction but nothing happens. Next column in table works, this happens somehow randomly.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

What kind of result set do you have?

There are some limitations with sort, we do not yet support multilevel sort (multiple summary levels) and sorting in embedded elements does not work in current version (it is enabled in upcoming version).

Other than that, the sort should work.

--
    myDBR Team

3. tyrub, Member

I'll give you an example:

SELECT artikel_id AS Artikelnr, SUM(d.summe) AS 'Summe', SUM(d.rohertrag) AS 'Rohertrag', (SUM(d.rohertrag)/SUM(d.summe)*100) AS 'RE%', SUM(anzahl) AS 'Anzahl', a.artikel AS Artikel FROM infocenter.daten d INNER JOIN infocenter.artikel a ON a.artikel_id=d.artikel_id GROUP BY artikel_id ORDER BY Rohertrag DESC;

Sorting only works on column 2,3 and 6

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

OK,
    that should work.

What are the datatypes of the non-working columns? Do you have any other commands in the report (styles / header levels etc)?

What is the browser you are using?
    --
    myDBR Team

5. tyrub, Member

ok this is the rest:

SELECT 'dbr.title', CONCAT('Topliste Artikel ',DATE_FORMAT(inDatum1,'%d.%m.%Y'),' - ',DATE_FORMAT(inDatum2,'%d.%m.%Y')); SELECT 'dbr.sum',2,3,5; SELECT 'dbr.avg',4; select 'dbr.colstyle', 2,mydbr_style('eur'); select 'dbr.colstyle', 3,mydbr_style('eur'); select 'dbr.colstyle', 4,mydbr_style('proz');

but I don't think it has any influence on sorting as when i remove the styles nothing changes.

The Datatypes are
    col1: int(8) unsigned
    col4: is calculated from two float (7,2)
    col5: int(8)

I'm using Firefox 3.6.8 but it's the same with IE

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Everyting seems to be ok.

The sorting is done on the client, so most likely the cause is data related.

If you would be so kind that you could send us the source code for the page generated so we could take a look what is causing this for you. We are preparing the next version and if there is a problem, we could fix it for the upcoming release.

You can limit the amount of data displayed if there are large amount of rows. You can send the output to support@mydbr.com and we'll take a look at it.

--
    myDBR Team

7. tyrub, Member

I found the problem.

i changed in the configuration the thousands-seperator to . and decimal seperator to , as we have it like that in Germany. When i change it back to english format (100,000,000.00) every column in every report is working fine.

could you please check that an fix the promblem with your next release?

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

OK,
    we'll take a look at it.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
    --
    myDBR Team

9. myDBR Team, Key Master

Fixed.

if you need the fix now, drop us a line.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.