graphics symbols in the reports (FLAGS and CROSSES)

(11 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. vittorio, Member

I'd like to know if it is possible to use EDITABLE REPORTS and include during editing symbols.

we need to Add red flags and crosses in the cells. If yes please advise which format the cell fields has to have and how doing this easily.

this becuase we need to mark out all numbers for a check completion with symbols
    thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    could you elaborate bit more what you are trying to do?

What would be the purpose of the red flags and crosses in the report? Do they trigger an action or be there as a markup sign?

--
    myDBR Team

3. vittorio, Member

hi

it is good if they can be selected as a mark up sign or symbols (two or three options are fine).

purpose is a check out of the status of certains follow up.

if you send me an email I can send to you screenshot of what we need.

thanks

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    If you are building a report which has graphical buttons that perform an action in the database (update a status based on a user selectable data), you can do that with normal linked report. Just send the output of the linked report to a popup / embedded element.

--
    myDBR Team

5. vittorio, Member

sorry not sure to understand but really what we need is to have graphics symbols in the report. is there a way to show you a picture through the forum?

it is selfexplaining

thanks

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Yes,
    see the demo:

External objects: example pictures

--
    myDBR Team

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

no this is not what we need for this purpose.

Your link was showing a table with checkmark images in it.

You can embed a checkmark image similarily to "External objects: example pictures" report in demo database. To add the logic when to show the checkmark, use the control flow functions in SQL.

select if ( condition, then, else )
    from mydata

If this is not what you want, could you please be more specific what you wish to achieve.

advise how I can send you a picture.

Either just use a link to image like above or use any of the image hosting websites and connect the URL to your post using IMG-button above.

--
    myDBR Team

8. vittorio, Member

can you give me an email address where sending these checkmark preview

what we need is to have a drop down menu with three checkmark to select next to the column containing numbers eventually.

9. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can use the support mail address to send the previews.

--
    myDBR Team

10. vittorio, Member

we have send the preview.

can you answer?

thanks

You must log in to post.