Linked report in dbr.purehtml

(7 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Deepak, Member

Hi,

Can i add a linked report within the dbr.purehtml command?

Below is my code,
    select 'dbr.purehtml','<h3 style="margin-left: -285px;">Software Sellers</h3>';

I want to place a linked report(SELECT 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_DEMAND_SYS_46_v1_15', 'new_window', 'inBusinessUnit=-1', 'inMajorBrand=-2';) within dbr.purehtml.

2. Deepak, Member

I am using the below syntax, but when i run the report is get error "Operand should contain 1 column(s)"
    select 'dbr.purehtml',('<h3 style="margin-left: -260px;">IBM S&D Client Reps</h3>',(SELECT 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_DEMAND_SYS_46_v1_15', 'new_window', 'inBusinessUnit=-1'));

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

I am using the below syntax, but when i run the report is get error "Operand should contain 1 column(s)"

The error message is MySQL message trying to tell that the SQL-syntax is incorrect.

Best way to include arbitaty HTML formatting is to use templates. This way you will separate the HTML from the actual report code.

You can use following code:

select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_int_char', 'new_window', '[header]', 'inBusinessUnit=(inBusinessUnit)', 'inMajorBrand=(inMajorBrand)';
    select 'dbr.template', '#header_tmpl'; select 'IBM S&D Client Reps' as 'header';

The 'header_tmpl'-template would include the HTML code

<h3 style="margin-left: -285px;">#header</h3>

--
    myDBR Team

4. Deepak, Member

I have free text to which i have to assign a linked report, below is the format,

Free Text Heading1
    Free Value1
    Free Value2
    Free Value3
    Free Value4

Free Text Heading2

Free Text Heading3

Now i need linked report to appear against Free value 1,2,3,4 and Free Text Heading2. How can i achieve that in MyDBR?

I also want to hardcode values in linked report.

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

Could you please clarify what do you mean by "free text" and "Free Value"?

--
    myDBR Team

6. Deepak, Member

They are hardcoded text values.

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can use templates for this.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.