Installation problem WAMP PHP 5.5

(4 posts) (3 voices)
  1. dbolton, Member

Hi,

I am having trouble installing myDBR on my local server. After I installed ionCube Loader, the page localhost/mydbr/ is now not loading - "This web page is not available" [Chrome] and "Server not found" [Firefox].

My setup is:

Windows 8 x64
    WAMP 2.4
    PHP 5.5.10
    MySQL 5.6.12
    ionCube Loader 4.6.0

Before I installed ionCube, myDBR showed the 'myDBR Installation - PHP Loader' page telling me to download and install ionCube loader.

I did that and the 'ionCube Loader Wizard' tells me that 'the ionCube Loader version 4.6.0 for PHP 5.5 is installed and encoded files should run successfully'.

Now when I try to access myDBR, the page doesn't load. I don't see the installation wizard mentioned in the install doco.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Dean.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    couple of things to check. First of all, make sure your PHP is running correctly. See php_info() for the output and check that the "ionCube Loader" is listed as a loaded module.

The second thing to check is that you have downloaded the correct myDBR version (PHP >= 5.3).

Also, check the Apache / PHP error logs for any entries that would explain what is causing the problem.

--
    myDBR Team

3. namjithwiztelsys, Member

Hi,

No error, everything looks ok but still blank page.
    Have any idea?

Thanks
    namjith

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is the environment you are using? Does your PHP work? Do you find any error messages in web server logs?

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.