Installation problem WAMP PHP 5.5

(4 posts) (3 voices)
  • Started 5 years ago by dbolton
  • Latest reply from myDBR Team
  1. dbolton, Member

Hi,

I am having trouble installing myDBR on my local server. After I installed ionCube Loader, the page localhost/mydbr/ is now not loading - "This web page is not available" [Chrome] and "Server not found" [Firefox].

My setup is:

Windows 8 x64
    WAMP 2.4
    PHP 5.5.10
    MySQL 5.6.12
    ionCube Loader 4.6.0

Before I installed ionCube, myDBR showed the 'myDBR Installation - PHP Loader' page telling me to download and install ionCube loader.

I did that and the 'ionCube Loader Wizard' tells me that 'the ionCube Loader version 4.6.0 for PHP 5.5 is installed and encoded files should run successfully'.

Now when I try to access myDBR, the page doesn't load. I don't see the installation wizard mentioned in the install doco.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Dean.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    couple of things to check. First of all, make sure your PHP is running correctly. See php_info() for the output and check that the "ionCube Loader" is listed as a loaded module.

The second thing to check is that you have downloaded the correct myDBR version (PHP >= 5.3).

Also, check the Apache / PHP error logs for any entries that would explain what is causing the problem.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. namjithwiztelsys, Member

Hi,

No error, everything looks ok but still blank page.
    Have any idea?

Thanks
    namjith

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is the environment you are using? Does your PHP work? Do you find any error messages in web server logs?

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.