Template setting function broken?

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. duane, Member

Hi. Everytime I click the 'template' setting link from the admin menu, the webpage never returns anything and makes all other self-hosted mydbr pages inaccessible. Behind the scenes, the mysql process list shows a query in what seems to be a continious loop. When I kill that query, I can once again access my mydbr setup.

Do you experience the same thing and if so, is there a fix?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    no known problems with templates. Run the updater to see if it helps. If you still are having problems, re-run the install script so you make sure the database update script is run.

What is the query in continuous loop?

--
    myDBR Team

3. duane, Member

I had tried running the updater before I posted here but the problem remains. The sp_MyDBR_template function is what seems to be in a loop like: insert into folders_temp values > set parent_id into inID > sp_MyDBR_template(1)

I'll try re-running the update script on Friday.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Duane,
    sounds like there is a problem with your template structure. We'll move this discussion to support and contact you directly.

--
    myDBR Team

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

The problem was the update script that was not completed. Re-creating database objects will fix this, all existing reports / data will remain intact.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.