myDBR Team is happy to announce the the availability of myDBR 2.3 release.
The version is a maintenance release with new features.
New features include:
- Report order can now be set in main screen
- myDBR Active Directory Groups can now contain external groups
- Support for editable cells as a textarea
- Allows rows to be ignored in aggregate calculation
- New menu UI element using dbr.list
- Swedish translation, courtesy of Daniel Croona, Bravomedia AB
- Export improvements
- Editable report improvements
- Empty cells are ignored in aggregate calculation
- Emply result sets no more cause UI inconsistency in the header
- Autocomplete now supports special characters
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.