Full Screen SVG

(4 posts) (2 voices)
  1. hrs122, Member

Using this example
    mydbr.com/demo/mydbr/report.php?r=57&p1=sp_DBR_full_screen_chart&m=-4&h=a1c542d9bbfb2008f1453946a27172ad097a8b05&i=1

I am trying to get a full screen SVG graph to work, however not having any luck.

select 'dbr.resultclass', 'mychart'; select 'dbr.chart.options', 'showvalues','0'; select 'dbr.chart.options', 'format', 'svg'; select 'dbr.chart', 'MSLine','DAU By Week'; select 'dbr.javascript', '$(".mychart").width("100%").height("100%");', 'onload';

select ss_rev_daily.week, ss_rev_daily.year, sum(active_users) as DAU from sunstorm.ss_rev_daily where year = 2013 group by ss_rev_daily.week union select ss_rev_daily.week, ss_rev_daily.year, sum(active_users) as DAU from sunstorm.ss_rev_daily where year = 2014 group by ss_rev_daily.week;

However the graph is too small and the x-axis is crunched
    imgur.com/bMmxowg

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    your chart looks like a Flash-chart. Have you installed ChartDirector chart component in your server? In the Environmental services you can choose whether to use Flash or Image charts by default.

--
    myDBR Team

3. hrs122, Member

Ah Ha!

That did it, thanks so much. That made my graph big, however my x-axis still looks bad, as I have 52 data points. Should I shrink the font size of the x-axis to improve the display?

tinypic.com/r/ipmh41/8

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can either use wider chart, smaller font size or decide not to show all weeks. As you are using chart in full screen you can try to reduce the font size. Try something like this:

select 'dbr.chart.options','axis_font_size', 5.5;

Btw, if you do not have data for all 2014 weeks, you can select null instead of 0 for that active user sum in those weeks. Chart will look nicer that way.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.