Changing layout of screen to include 2 reports side-by-side?

(6 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. brycedcamp, Member

I have an existing process that takes an unlimited number of "materials" to complete a job. I allow the user to create the list first and then move them on to the next "screen" which is just a popup with some required fields. Is there anyway to put these two reports right next to each other on the screen or possible allow the user to continue adding "rows" in a popup report? Image these material selections as an ongoing filter but with no limit on the number.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can make the current materials selection a popup which updates each time the user adds/removes material into/from the list. After the material selection is complete you can ask for the needed extra fields.

--
    myDBR Team

3. brycedcamp, Member

How can I do both on the same screen/popup? Is that possible?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you use the same popup name for for the data selection linked in report and the final report having parameters, you should be fine.

--
    myDBR Team

5. brycedcamp, Member

Can you give me an example of this?

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Take a look at this demo.

Your use case might be different and as we do not know in detail what yours is, you may need to modify some aspects of it. This is provided as demo only as we cannot write your reports for you without a separate assignment.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.