Upgrade community license to 4.3.1 error in utils.php

(7 posts) (2 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by jcstevens
  • Latest reply from myDBR Team
  1. jcstevens, Member

Good morning,

I ordered a new community license this morning and it came with a required update from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1. When I click 'Update myDBR', I get the following page and error:
    url: ...mydbr/install/?controller=update
    error: Fatal error: Call to a member function key() on a non-object in ...mydbr\lib\utils.php on line 2737

Any ideas?

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. jcstevens, Member

Hi all,

My install has been down for an hour now. Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this call to a non-object member function?

Thanks,
    Johnny

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. myDBR Team, Key Master

Johnny,
    this is a problem that has been fixed in 4.3.1. It may happen when you do not have a valid license installed. You can download a new copy and let it update your installation.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. jcstevens, Member

This error occurred when I was using the web updater within myDBR.

When you say "download a new copy," are you referring to downloading a whole new copy of myDBR or can I just request a new license and use the web updater again?

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. myDBR Team, Key Master

Your version is older than the version for the current licenses, so you should download a new copy.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. jcstevens, Member

That worked. So what is the normal update process for the community version? (I'm still awaiting the approval to purchase the full version).

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. myDBR Team, Key Master

The update process is the same for Community and for the Premium version.

What you experienced, was a bug in that particular build which happened when you were trying to update a server without a license. The bug was already fixed when you updated, you just had the older build.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.