Stacked Bar Chart Tooltip Problems

(4 posts) (2 voices)
  1. mleary2001, Member

Hello,

I have a stacked bar chart with a tool-tip issue that can be seen here. At the bottom of this image is the record that the tool-tip in the upper left corner is based on.

The chart uses the asset, event_datetime, and elapsed fields from the table. As you can see the elapsed value of 09:16:16 is displayed in the tool-tip as 07:00:00 pm.

Here is the code for the chart:

/*myDBR chart code */ select 'dbr.title', CONCAT('Elapsed Times Between Events - ', selected_date); select 'dbr.chart', 'StackedBar'; select 'dbr.chart.options', 'showvalues', 0; select 'dbr.chart.options', 'format', 'svg'; select 'dbr.colstyle', 'event_datetime', 'Y-m-d H:i:s'; /* select 'dbr.colstyle', 'elapsed', 'H:i:s'; */ select 'dbr.chart.options', 'tooltip', '';

I am not sure how I can get the tool-tip to display '09:16:16'.

Any help is much appreciated,

Mike

2. mleary2001, Member

Ooops! That was old code. The tooltips are obviously turned on when the problem shows.

Mike

3. mleary2001, Member

A further note:

This works to format the event_datetime part of the tooltip:
    select 'dbr.colstyle', 'event_datetime', 'Y-m-d H:i:s';

But this does not work to format the elapsed part of the tooltip:
    select 'dbr.colstyle', 'elapsed', 'H:i:s';

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Your example does not show the actual query or the actual formatting (in the example the tooltip is turned off). What you can do is to run the report with '&export=sql' added to the URL and send the output to support email.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.