Few important questions

(2 posts) (2 voices)
  1. Bhavin Shah, Member

Hi Team,

I am pretty new to MyDBr and have tried to figure out most of things. Tough I have few questions which is tricky.

1. I am trying to get the loss/profit of volume through the reports but am not able to. Can you please help me in this.
    For eg:- Considering day on day I have few API request I made to some of my partners. Now through query I need to figure out
    Row 1 - Request sent yesterday
    Row 2 - Request sent day before
    Row 3 - Loss/ gain in volume.

I am not sure whether I can handle this directly through query and or do I need to make some changes in my stored procedure to get the values of both the rows in variable and do calculation and then display in my report.

2. Small thing but again couldn't find it myself, if I want to have mouse hover on my column names in reports, how can I do that.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Bhavin,
    there are multiple ways you could do a report like 1. Without knowing what the report should look like or how your database looks like, it is difficult to be more precise. In general, you could do either a union of three things (yesterday, today, Loss/ gain) or use a pageview to show the data from one query.

As for the mouse hover, there is no direct command for this, but you can set a title-attribute for the column name in JavaScript (jQuery).

select 'dbr.javascript', "$('.rstable th:nth-child(1)').attr('title', '1st column header')", 'onload';

Replace the generic rstable class with dbr.resultclass if you have multiple result sets in the report.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.