Multiple Google Maps within report

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Hello myDBR Representative,

I am working on a large report that has a few tabs, charts, and currently 2 google heatmaps as part of 2 separate ajax tabs. When I generate the google maps in the report themselves they work individually. But in the parent report, after the first generation, the second heatmap fails to get past the "Generating the map...." stage. Is there anything that can be thought of offhand, in this scenario, that would cause an issue with there being 2 google heatmaps? As always any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Noah

[UPDATE]:
    I removed the ajax tab and heatmap before the problematic google map and the second heatmap is now working. I'm going to try to embed the first heatmap instead of doing an ajax tab. Really wish I could use ajax though so I can maintain my report's initial load time.

2. nsepetys, Member

Ok. The embedded google heatmap on the first tab and the google heatmap in the second tab (which is using ajax) seems to work ok. The initial report generation time is up a few seconds though. I'd rather not have to wait for either of the heatmaps to load when the parent report is first generated, so any help fixing my first mentioned issue with both heatmaps being in ajax tabs is still much welcomed.

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

We'll take a look at this and have a fix for it in the next relase.

--
    myDBR Team

4. nsepetys, Member

Thanks for taking a look.

5. nsepetys, Member

Any updates on the fix for this?

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

This should work in current version. Do you still have problems?

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.