Sticky Header below fixed object

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

1. KymWade, Member

Hi,

I have placed the output of the report in a 5 panel layout with a top, right, left, center and button panel using some javascript. The report is in the center panel and hence does not scroll from the top of the screen. Sticky Headers no longer works in this setup. I have done some research and it looks like you can add a fixed offset to stickyTableHeaders using $('table').stickyTableHeaders({fixedOffset: $('#header')});. Is there some way in myDBR to use this javascript to have the sticky header reference itself to another object on the page rather than the top of the page. Or if not is there a way to add a fixed offset from the top of the page?

Thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

There is no option in myDBR to set the fixedOffset for now. What you can do is to disble the stickyheader in myDBR and initialize it yourself with wanted parameter. We can take a look if the fixedOffset could be given in as a parameter.

--
    myDBR Team

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

There is no option in myDBR to set the fixedOffset for now. What you can do is to disble the stickyheader in myDBR and initialize it yourself with wanted parameter. We can take a look if the fixedOffset could be given in as a parameter.

--
    myDBR Team

4. KymWade, Member

We now have the premium version of myDBR. Can you please show me how to disable stickyheader in myDBR and then intiate it myself with an id as the offset? It looks like the stickyheader class is being added to all of my table reports (dbr_rt1) even when SELECT 'dbr.resultclass', 'stickyheader'; has not been added in the stored procedure for the report.

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

Yes, the sticky header is applied by default. To disable it, add class 'fixedheader' to the result set. See documentation.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.