How to export procedures from one server to another server?

(6 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. kolli, Member

Hi Team,

I have procedure dump from one server and exported to another server. This new server UI is not showing any reports on mydbr main page.

Made host changes in Definer column, Can see in database all procedures existed.
    When I create new procedure with same name, showing report has already exists.

How to get all reports in main page?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Did you just copy the procedures or the whole myDBR database? The procedures itself are attached to myDBR structure via myDBR tables (mydbr_reports, mydbr_folders etc).

If you just copy the procedures, they will appear as reports you can attach to myDBR structure, but myDBR does not yet know where you wish them to show up.

--
    myDBR Team

3. kolli, Member

I have copied only procedures, but how to attach to mydbr structure. DO I need to do any settings? Please suggest.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

if you only copied the procedures, then you need to assign the procedures as myDBR reports. To do this, go to folder you wish to add reports to and click 'Add Report'. You can then choose the procedure and give other parameters (report, name, parameter definitions etc).

--
    myDBR Team

5. kolli, Member

Is there any way that I can get all reports with definitions and metadata with out doing manually ?

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can use mydbr_sync (available on downloads) or just dump the database.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.