PDF not showing all tabs of report

(4 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Hello myDBR Representative,

How are you doing? I am trying to export 7 tabs of data to PDF format but it is not allowing me to export more than the one tab the browser was focused on before export. It looks like there is some feature that could be intended to use the tabs as bookmarks to each page/tab but there is no data in the PDF beyond just the tab that was in focus so I cannot tell if that's what they are supposed to do. I should also note that I have included some manual PDF page breaks for each tab so if that might be causing the issue let me know and I can try and remove those. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Noah

2. nsepetys, Member

Update- I just removed the manual page breaks for the pdf export and it does not seemed to have helped in this particular case. Any ideas are appreciated.

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

myDBR by default creates the PDF report as seen by the user. If you have tabs, it will export the selected tab.

To export all the tabs into the PDF, you can use inExportFormat automatic parameter to detect the PDF export and simply not to use tabs when PDF export is done.

--
    myDBR Team

4. nsepetys, Member

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you!

You must log in to post.