dbr.report popup - more then one

(4 posts) (2 voices)
  1. eugfri, Member

hi,

I am using dbr.report.... popup functionality which works great, but now I am trying to do the same within the popup window, but there, even though there are no any visible errors, second popup window (popup window from popup window) never shows up.... I am wondering what could be the issue there....

Any suggestions?

2. eugfri, Member

sorry, never mind - it works fine with popup within popup, i have figured out my issue. It had nothing to do with mydbr. You can remove this thread.

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    each popup is identified by it's ID (name). If you create a popup with ID 'popup' that would be the default. Any object starting with test 'popup' will be treated as 'popup'. So, if you use 'popup_second' for another popup, it will be a separte popup.

You can also include column references to the popup name. For example a use case where you have a list of items which all have details behind the popup and you want to compare the details from two separate item. Now if you open the popup with default 'popup' all rows share the same popup and clicking another row will replace the popup content from that row. If you name the popup for example 'popup[id]', the row with ID 1 will have a popup named 'popup1' and second row 'popup2' and the popups will be treated as separate items.

Now in your case where you open a popup inside the popup, just make sure the popups have different name and they will be opened separately.

--
    myDBR Team

4. eugfri, Member

Yep, this is what I did. Each had its own name and everything works fine.
    Thank you!

You must log in to post.