dbr.button and report options

(3 posts) (2 voices)
  1. eugfri, Member

hi,

Maybe you can suggest something. I have to avoid using standard export option built into the product and instead I am providing for user "Export" button directly on the report. I use dbr.button followed by dbr.report, and I would like to automatically export report once button is clicked without displaying any html. Unfortunately, there is no place or means to include export=xlsx on the report URL/options to force auto-execution and auto-export of the report if I use dbr.report after dbr.button.
    I have setup in report options output format as Excel and checked "Autoexecute", but when using dbr.report, I still get html output.

I can achieve desired effect by using dbr.button followed by dbr.url but I am forced to use absolute report URL (with server name). This way at least I am able to add "&export=xlsx" and thus report executes and auto-exports without html being displayed.

Is there any way to either use dbr.report and somehow feed "export=xlsx" to it or avoid using absolute URL if using dbr.url ?

Thank you

Eugene

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Eugene,
    you can use the append-option for the dbr.report-command:

'append=&export=xlsx'

--
    myDBR Team

3. eugfri, Member

Thank you!
    It works perfectly!

You must log in to post.