dbr.report - formatting after event=click

(2 posts) (2 voices)
  1. ajdjackson, Member

Hi

I've a pretty simple linked report that allows the user to click on a Yes/No field.

What I can't work out is how to format the field after it has been clicked. In my example below if the field value is Yes then the font colour is Green. If the user clicks this field and sets it to No then I would like it to be red.

Thanks

Jake

This is my code:
    select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_plot_sunroom_edit','[sunroom]','hiddendiv', 'inPL_ID=ID','event=click'; select 'dbr.embed_object', 'hiddendiv'; select 'dbr.hideheader'; select 'dbr.hidecolumn',1;

select 'dbr.css', '.redclass {color:red;} .greenclass {color:green;}'; select 'dbr.cellclass', 'sunroom', 'class'; select 'dbr.hidecolumns', 'class';

select 'dbr.divify','garage';

select t.tblContractXidJobNo as 'PlotID[ID]', t.Plot_SunRoom as 'SunRoom[sunroom]', if (t.Plot_SunRoom = "No",'redclass','greenclass') as 'class'

from hilmark.tblsitesplotsjake t

where t.tblContractXidJobNo ="MEWS_05";

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    the event=click set the mydbr_selected_cell to point to the cell in question. You can set both the content ('Yes' / 'No') and the classname for the cell by using jQuery:

select 'dbr.javascript', concat("$(mydbr_selected_cell).text('", v_result ,"').toggleClass('greenclass redclass');");

The v_result will contain either the 'Yes' or 'No'. When giving multiple classnames to toggleClass, it toggles between them.
    --
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.