Email Not Working Properly with Update

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. tardis89, Member

I have two servers (one prod and one dev). I recently updated the prod server and noticed that the email feature is not working properly anymore.

Prod Server: myDBR 4.6.4 (build 3016)
    Dev Server: myDBR 4.6.0 (build 2897)

Whenever I send out an email on the prod server, it says "Sent 1 mail with no errors". However, this is not the case. Not everyone in the recipient list is receiving the email. When I try to enable debug on the prod server, nothing is outputted so I have no idea where to look as to what is going wrong.

When I moved over to the older version on the dev server, everything worked fine. I got the same "Sent 1 mail with no errors" message, but also got an output since the debug was enabled.

the main part of my code is below and is identical on both servers. The SMTP settings are the same on each server also.
    select 'dbr.record', 'begin'; select 'something goes here'; select 'dbr.record', 'end';

select 'dbr.mail', 1; select 'dbr.mail.debug', 1; select 'dbr.mail.recipient',email,name from Gateway.EmailList where ExcelReport = 'ALL' or ExcelReport = Site; select 'dbr.mail.sender','noreply@blah.com','Database No Reply';

select '', '', concat('Daily Excel Report - ',Site, ' - ',StartDate,' to ',EndDate);

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Go to Environment settings, check the mail settings are correctly set, make sure you save the settings, re-login and try again.

--
    myDBR Team

3. tardis89, Member

Thank you! I didn't make any changes since the SMTP settings were correct, but pressed Save in the Environment settings and logged out. Once I logged back in, the issue was resolved!

You must log in to post.