Errore db

(11 posts) (2 voices)
  1. mfiorentino, Member

Hello,
    i have installed mydbr and db in the server "A" but now i need to migrate the database to server "B" and leave the application in SERVER "A". I have reinstall the database but when i put my credencial the system respond "Errore db". i have seen the mydbr_config.php and it's ok with the credencials to acces to dababese in the server "B".

Thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Assuming you are using MySQL.

When you copied the database to the new server, did you include the routines into the database dump? MySQL does not by default include the routines to the dump leaving you just the data. When myDBR starts with this kind of setup it cannot use the internal routines, hence the error message.

You can set myDBR to show you more verbose error message (turned off by default due security reasons), by adding following line:

$mydbr_defaults['db_connection']['show_verbose_error_messages_to_all_users'] = true;

into the mydbr/user/defaults.php.

--
    myDBR Team

3. mfiorentino, Member

hello,
    thanks for your reply. Yes i have copied all, now i see alla tables and stored procedure in new database.

if i create a new database i can enter with dba dba but if i copy old database with --routines option and replace a new db that i have created don't work and i can't enter neither with dba dba..always the response is "Errore db"

I have add this string but always the response is "Errore db". I have clean the cache too.

Best regards

4. mfiorentino, Member

if i create a new database and enter with dba dba the response always is Custom authentication is available on Premium version

thanks

5. mfiorentino, Member

sorry but now it's ok. it's work with explorer but not with firefox. now i try to clear all,

thanks

6. mfiorentino, Member

with internet explorer work but with firefox not work

it's a mystery

regards

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

So what is the problem with Firefox? Do you get any error message / get any page at all? Does this apply all Firefox's or just one on specific machine?

--
    myDBR Team

8. mfiorentino, Member

hello, now i can't enter with explorer too :(

i delete database and restart setup..if i enter with dba dba i can't create users...only i can choose Custom authentication is available on Premium version.

i beleave that the old problem was the backup of my database because the system return me Errore Db just when i replace the database with my backup (i created backup with the --routines option).

it's better start a new installation but i can't create user. Do you have any suggestion?

thanks

9. myDBR Team, Key Master

Sound like your installation is set to use Custom authentication, but you do not have a Premium license to use it.

Add '&local=1' to the login URL and you will be able to use myDBR authentication.

--
    myDBR Team

10. mfiorentino, Member

Hello,
    finally I have restore old database but if i put &local=1 work but if i don't put &local=1 don't work.
    Why?

Thanks

11. myDBR Team, Key Master

When you add &local=1 to the login URL, you can log in using myDBR authentication.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.