Excel Column Height

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Dear myDBR Representative,

Is there a cell height function for excel exports? I would like to control the height of the cell like I can with the SELECT 'dbr.export.options','colwidths', command.

Thanks,
    Noah

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

We could take a look if we can convert the CSS height proprty into a Excel row height. Otherwise it would be difficult to specify which row's height you are setting when report content is dynamic.

--
    myDBR Team

3. nsepetys, Member

Ok. Thanks for taking a look at it.

A somewhat of a side note- I find it interesting that the dynamic component of the report causes difficulty for assigning row height different than the column width (which I thought was also dynamic based on content size as well). Shows how much I know about this.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

We'll add support for both CSS height and width properties (they are converted to Excel column widths and heights). If a column / row dows not have it's width / height set, myDBR will default to autosizing.

--
    myDBR Team

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can try the newest build. If converts CSS height and width properties into Excel column widths and row heights.

--
    myDBR Team

6. nsepetys, Member

You guys are awesome. I appreciate the quick updates- makes developing reports a lot easier.

You must log in to post.