failed to open stream: No such file or directory

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. mikeb, Member

I'm a new user of myDBR. The installation was handled by our developer partners and I've been using/learning the system for a week now. For the first time today, I received an error when trying to run any of the reports I previously created. They were working last night, but this afternoon return the following errors:

Warning: main(lib/import.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bbcapp/public_html/mydbr/apps/showReport.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'lib/import.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bbcapp/public_html/mydbr/apps/showReport.php on line 15

I'm using 2.7 and it's running on a hosted server.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Mike

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Looks like your installation is missing some files (/mydbr/lib/import.php) or your web server does not have sufficient privileges of accessing them.

Easiest way to fix it would be to run automatic updater and if there are any errors while doing the update, follow the instructions. Log in as admin and click 'Admin Tools' -> 'About / Update'.

--
    myDBR Team

3. mikeb, Member

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for the help. Your recommendation fixed the problem. Thanks for the timely response.

MIke

You must log in to post.