cannot create objects for Language error

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  1. milplus, Member

please help me on the below message.

Running script failed with error
    MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '$$ insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Hungaria' at line 1

insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Greek', 'el_GR')$$
    insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Hungarian', 'hu_HU')
    [i]
    this happen when at the last step of mydbr installation I am approaching to create OBJECTS.

need to know what to do.

ioncube loader is fully installed and working fine.

not sure what MARIADB means too.

thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is the operating system and version and MariaDB version you are running? Try to re-download the myDBR and retry the installation.

--
    myDBR Team

3. milplus, Member

I don't have MARIA DB

I am running locally XAMPP with a trial license.

Please advise what I have to do

thanks

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

The error message indicated that you do have MariaDB. See https://www.apachefriends.org/blog/new_xampp_20151019.html.

Most likely there is something wrong with your files. Re-download myDBR and try the installer again.

--
    myDBR Team

5. milplus, Member

do you mean that I do not have to install maria DB within the XAMPP pack?

please provide link that I do have to download of proper XAMPP version compatible with MYDBR

thanks

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

MariaDB is an enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. Your XAMPP includes MariaDB and myDBR is fully compatible with it.

As said, most likely there is something wrong with your unzipped files. Re-download myDBR, upzip it and try the installer again.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.