cannot create objects for Language error

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  • Started 12 months ago by milplus
  • Latest reply from myDBR Team
  1. milplus, Member

please help me on the below message.

Running script failed with error
    MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '$$ insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Hungaria' at line 1

insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Greek', 'el_GR')$$
    insert ignore into mydbr_languages (language, lang_locale) values('Hungarian', 'hu_HU')
    [i]
    this happen when at the last step of mydbr installation I am approaching to create OBJECTS.

need to know what to do.

ioncube loader is fully installed and working fine.

not sure what MARIADB means too.

thanks

Posted 12 months ago #
  2. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is the operating system and version and MariaDB version you are running? Try to re-download the myDBR and retry the installation.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 12 months ago #
  3. milplus, Member

I don't have MARIA DB

I am running locally XAMPP with a trial license.

Please advise what I have to do

thanks

Posted 12 months ago #
  4. myDBR Team, Key Master

The error message indicated that you do have MariaDB. See https://www.apachefriends.org/blog/new_xampp_20151019.html.

Most likely there is something wrong with your files. Re-download myDBR and try the installer again.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 12 months ago #
  5. milplus, Member

do you mean that I do not have to install maria DB within the XAMPP pack?

please provide link that I do have to download of proper XAMPP version compatible with MYDBR

thanks

Posted 12 months ago #
  6. myDBR Team, Key Master

MariaDB is an enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. Your XAMPP includes MariaDB and myDBR is fully compatible with it.

As said, most likely there is something wrong with your unzipped files. Re-download myDBR, upzip it and try the installer again.

--
    myDBR Team

Posted 12 months ago #

You must log in to post.