How about rowspan or merge cell, and iframe?

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. spyhunter88, Member

Hi Team,

I really something like grouping some rows in a column with the same value to one. The amount of rows is dynamic base on value. That's not header (dbr.hdr), because I don't need any summary row.

And another, I want to open a popup to another website to make other function, the easiest way is use iframe inside popup.

So do you have any idea or suggestion, or any plan about this new functions. :D

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

dbr.hdr does not require summary rows, you can use it without summary row. As for the rowspan, you will probably find jQeury plugins which create rowspans for you, but please note that there are functionality that might be affected (sorting, editing etc).

Could you elaborate the popup need? It was bit unclear what you are trying to do.

--
    myDBR Team

3. spyhunter88, Member

My client wants a complex function mydbr's function does not meet this requirement. But he also want to do it inside mydbr's website, he doesn't want to use another website.
    So I really want to enable an iframe inside a popup to make it work. I can open a function in another website inside mydbr's website.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you want to include an iframe inside a popup, you can simply use dbr.html.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.