Mail Attachment Feature

(5 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Hello myDBR Support,

How are things going? Can you guys validate that the mail attachment command is in operation on your end? I have done a couple tests and I'm receiving the html body without the report attachment (which is the excel export of that same report). When I navigate to the link, directly, that has been generated for the mail attachment it does download the excel attachment but it doesn't get attached to the email sent. With debug enabled I don't see any errors/messages either. Can you guys generate attachments with the build you guys have on your end (we're running 4.9.1 build #3357)?

- Noah

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Noah,
    yes, mail attachments work as expected. You can open a support ticket so we can try to help you track down the cause of the issue for you.

--
    myDBR Team

3. nsepetys, Member

Ok. I'll try some more things on my end before sending something in. Thanks

4. nsepetys, Member

Should the dbr.mail.attach command be placed in a specific order in relation to any of the mail commands to function as intended (other than just being outside the record beginning and end)?

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you use dbr.record, use if before the dbr.mail-comand. The order of dbr.mail commands and it's options does not really matter. Logically dbr.mail comes before options.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.