Premium version Login Error

(4 posts) (3 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. kavya, Member

Hello Team,
    when i'm login it showing
    Single Sign-On is available on the OEM/Premium version.
    If your license has expired, use the local login to add a new license.
    6th september i purchased premium licence trial for 1 month how to resolve the issue

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Kavya,
    if your license is installed, most likely cause of this is that the hostname in the license does not match the hostname in the URL that you are using when you access your installation.

To login, use myDBR local login by adding '&local=1' to the URL. This will bypass the SSO login if that is the one you have defined. Go then to the licenses page and check the status of the licenses.

If you need more help, open a support ticket via support email and we can help you with the details.

--
    myDBR Team

3. krmcadmin, Member

I having similar problem. Our premium license expired and we can't login via our AD accounts. We know our local admin account and that does not work either. Our production system is dead in the water. I tried the &local=1 and that did not help. Need some guidance.

Jerry

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

If your licenses have expired, the AD login will not work as it does require a working license. In this case you need to use the local login.

If you are unable to login with the local login, please check the username / password (instructions sent through support). If needed, reset the password (again, instructions sent through support).

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.